Bespoke treatment and lasting results for drug addiction
Clients come to Istana luxury drug rehab for our emphasis on confidentiality and our expertise in rapid recovery and lasting results from substance addiction.
We focus on one client at a time, and dedicate a curated team to your physical, mental and spiritual recovery from drug abuse. All this is set in an environment of privacy, luxury and calm.
The life-changing experience of personalised one-to-one drug addiction treatment is considered to be the most effective method to provide life-long recovery from drug dependence for willing and engaged clients. Please contact us to find out more.
Please note that we are selective about who we can admit as drug addiction clients and we are unable to accept anyone who presents as a risk to themselves or others. In the unlikely event that this is the case will refer you to one of our partner facilities.
Bespoke one-to-one treatment
At the Istana luxury drug rehab we won’t ask you to fit into a one-size-fits-all program, attend group therapy, adhere to strange community rules or share facilities with a group of strangers.
Your drug addiction treatment program is created after a personal and clinical assessment. It will be specifically designed to meet your needs, keep you interested and engaged and to achieve your personal goals for recovery.
You will stay in your own private 5-star villa set in lush, spacious and secure grounds. Our villas are quietly luxurious and unbranded, all come with pools, domestic staff, personal chef and 24 hour security.
Drug abuse is a malaise of the mind, body and soul so treatment at the Istana luxury drug rehab is holistic to treat your mind, body and soul.
We will help you to resolve the underlying issues of your drug abuse and see clearly that drugs are not a necessary or even helpful solution to life’s problems.
Arrange a confidential discussion with one of our team to find out how we can help you.
Results that last a lifetime
Some clients worry that giving up drugs may doom them to a dull life isolated from social occasions. Many of our drug addiction treatment staff have been in recovery for a long time, if you have this concern please allow us show you that quite the opposite is true.
Clients who engage in their program and maintain what they have learnt can expect life long results from this experience.
You really can leave Istana Luxury Drug Rehab and experience the complete freedom of never being dependent on substances again.
If you or someone you know is having problems with drug addiction, please do contact us for advice.
What to expect during your stay at Istana
- With your permission we can liaise with any of your current practitioners to ensure seamless care in our hands and a smooth after-care handover for your return
- While with us you will feel safe, understood and expertly cared for at all times
- You will feel daily momentum and progress in understanding and resolving the issues underlying your substance addiction
- Within a few weeks, you will look at your current state of discordance and substance addiction dispassionately with a new feeling of understanding and confidence in your future
- Any muddled thinking, racing thoughts or brain fog you may be experiencing will clear to be replaced with calm mental clarity
- Your fitness levels will increase and you will experience a renewed appreciation of your physicality and pride in your appearance
- And you will leave us thinking clearly and moving lightly, free from the reliance on substances that brought you to us. And, we promise, you will have had some fun along the way.
- A senior member of our team will meet you at your plane, fast-track you through immigration/customs and take you to your villa
- Time to decompress – acclimatisation to your surroundings and introduction to the program
- Abrupt cessation from drug addiction can induce uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor will be at the villa on your arrival for observations, immediate treatment, medication and ongoing medical care, including 24 hour nursing as required
- Introduction to our Director of Client Services, who will be your day-to-day point of contact and in charge of all aspects of co-ordinating your team and your program
- Medical screens and nutrient deficiency tests will be done after you have settled in
- Psychotherapy sessions take place in your villa and are informally set
- Clients normally have 3-4 psychology sessions per week. More if necessary.
- During these sessions you will be able to safely explore and resolve all the underlying issues behind your discontent and drug addiction
- You will also be able to recognise, examine and discard any other unhealthy coping mechanisms you may be using to get through the day
- Together you and your psychologist will set new life goals. To bring these goals to reality you will learn how to heal yourself by integrating healthy living and mindfulness practices into your new life
- Additionally you will become fully armed with real-life coping skills to manage triggers as they arise in your daily personal and professional life and thus prevent relapse
- Ultimately you will arrive at a place of resolution so the current state you seek reprieve from and its subsequent behaviours are no longer a part of your life.
Your environment, therapeutic team and support staff
- Client confidentiality and a relaxed atmosphere are paramount. Our cars are discreet, client villas are unbranded and our team don’t wear uniforms
- We hope that you laugh every day and enjoy the company of those around you as much as you respect their professionalism. To this end your team are hand picked for both a cultural and therapeutic fit
- They will all be compassionate, empathetic and specialists in resolving the issues around substance dependence as experienced by HNWIs, high level professionals and high performance individuals
- We go at your speed and the scheduling is collaborative, we welcome your suggestions in planning each week’s schedule
- Substance addiction or dependence in any form is a malaise of the mind, body and spirit so your program will be holistic to heal these three essential parts of you
- Days normally start and end with walks on the beach and, if you want, ocean swims, a horse ride, a surf or a game of tennis
- Your program will match your interests and will consist of a mutually agreed selection of complementary modalities. We have a huge range to select from with world class instructors of yoga, meditation, personal training, martial arts, art therapy to name just a few
- And we want to help you reignite old passions and discover new interests. You are welcome to try out any therapeutically beneficial recreational pursuits you are interested in such as music, cultural experiences, spiritual exploration, writing, photography, diving, snorkelling, surfing, jungle walks or climbing volcanos to name just a few
- We provide other many other bodywork therapies such as acupuncture, shiatsu and various forms of physiotherapy. These can all speed the detoxification process and provide ongoing physical and mental wellbeing
- Relaxation is a part of every day and naturally massages feature prominently. We also0 introduce you other relaxation and sleep techniques such as guided Yoga Nidra sessions
It is our hope that you take these practices and activities during your time at Istana private drug rehab and make them part of your life. Prior to your departure we will introduce you to the best and most suited practitioners in your home area.
The application of a holistic one-to-one program by a high calibre integrated multi-disciplinary team in the confidential setting of a private drug rehab is without parallel in delivering the comprehensive mental, physical and emotional reset required for sustained recovery.
You will be amazed at how quickly you start to feel physically and mentally strong and look at your future with a steady gaze and inherent confidence.
Accommodation, down time and business/family obligations
- You will be housed in your own secluded and private villa. Our villas are all fully staffed (including security) and all have private pools and gardens
- You will have time to yourself to watch TV, read a book or just enjoy the beauty of your surroundings
- We can provide as much time as you need to catch up with work and family but recommend that you digitally disconnect as much as possible
- Your support workers are also experienced in acting as proxy PAs. They can discreetly liaise with whoever you nominate in your office to ensure essential business obligations are met
- Your villa is your sanctuary and we would like you to consider it as your home. Please let us know if you have any requirements or preferences.
- There will always be a member of your Istana Jiwa team discreetly on hand. Our support staff know when a client would like company or needs space, so while you will never feel alone you will also never feel crowded by our staff.
- Your menu is personalised to your preferences and your therapeutic needs. Unless you are eating out, all meals are freshly prepared in the villa by your chef
- You are always welcome to go out if you feel like sampling any of the excellent international or local restaurants. Just let your support staff know, they will take care of everything.
If this all sounds good please contact us or you can arrange a confidential discussion with one of our clinical team
Latest research on drug addiction and treatment
Drug addiction has always been with us. Over the last fifteen years, science and medicine have found comprehensive evidence showing that this is a condition of the mind, body and soul, often caused by complex underlying reasons. Possibilities for recovery and treatment methods have expanded rapidly.
The latest research shows that there is a spectrum of drug addiction ranging from stress related drug abuse to full blown chemical dependency. Substance and drug abuse are normally symptoms of deeper issues causing a condition of varying severity involving memory, motivation and brain reward. According to the Center of Addiction in America, substance addiction is “caused by a combination of behavioural, environmental, and biological factors”.
So, your issue with drug dependence really is unique to you. A bespoke program in a residential private drug rehab designed specifically to address your unique needs is critical for a successful and sustainable outcome.
If you suspect that you, or a loved one has a problem with drug addiction or drug dependence the best time to act is now, please contact us. Health, reputations and relationships are at stake and these are often irrevocably lost if one waits to reach ‘rock bottom’ before seeking help.
Our one-to-one approach means during your drug addiction treatment you will experience none of the chaotic energy associated with regular drug rehabs