A gentle time to acclimatise to your new surroundings
We understand that coming to treatment can be a strange feeling and you may be feeling a bit fragile.
Your first day is a soft landing. It is a gentle time for you to acclimatise and relax.
- You will be greeted at your villa by your client services liaison and personal chef
- We will show you around your villa and help you unpack
- Your chef will be on hand to prepare delicious snacks and meals when you want them
- We will schedule a massage session when you feel ready
- During the day your doctor will arrive for medical observations, prescription requirements and determine if you need an on-duty nurse to stay with you for a few days
- The rest of the day is at your leisure
- If you are undergoing a substance cleanse we will keep you calm, relaxed and pain-free. All withdrawal symptoms will be monitored and medication prescribed as required
I travelled from Los Angeles to Istana Jiwa on the recommendation of a friend and in my mind, it was a leap into the unknown. I was completely unprepared for how cosmopolitan, competent, professional and caring the staff were. From the moment I was met at the airport to the moment I left I felt cared for and understood. This was an utterly life-changing experience, I never thought I would say I loved going to rehabilitation but I actually did.Maggie, LA
For my sins I have been to a few treatment centres around the world, nothing comes close to Istana Jiwa. I went deeper and achieved more in therapy than I have ever gone before, I made peace with meditation and yoga - both things I have resisted in the past and both I now practise in daily life. I feel transformed, thank you.Rob, London
I went to Istana Jiwa to reset my mind and change the way I was living. Stress had got the better of me, I was partying too hard and I was close to blowing up my career and losing my family. Amazingly I found some like minded souls in the Istana Jiwa team, people who had lived my life in the corporate arena, who understood me and helped me recalibrate my life. I now feel better than ever before, and I even gave up smoking there!Simon, HK
I started with Istana Jiwa in pretty ordinary shape; marriage had collapsed and I was self medicating with anything I could find to suppress the deep sense of despair and depression. The program transformed me – physically and emotionally. I spent 60 days in the program working on finding myself and I left feeling genuine hope and a real fortitude to tackle life again.L, Melbourne