A Typical Day
Your program is uniquely designed experience just for you. It will take into account your preferences, requirements and health and fitness levels and it will address your goals in the time you have available.
Every day is different at Istana Jiwa and a typical day will consist of 3-4 sessions. During the week you can expect to experience:
- Beautiful mornings that lend themselves to gentle practices such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, a swim or just a peaceful walk.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner are all freshly made by your personal chef.
- Several days a week you will see the psychotherapist. Psychotherapy can be intense, so you can follow each session with a relaxing therapy such as massage or reflexology.
- Supplementary treatments including acupuncture, shiatsu and physiotherapy
- Body and mind health pursuits such as personal training, yoga or tai chi.
- Complementary therapies such as art therapy, music, personal narrative, dance.
- We can clear a space in the day for you to attend to any communication and personal and business administration. However you will find the more you can disconnect and focus on your time here the deeper your experience will be.
- Relaxing body treatments including massage and reflexology are scheduled daily.
- Your evenings are free to enjoy a delicious meal, watch television, read or just relax and enjoy the peace of your surroundings.
On weekends we encourage you to explore the idea of recreation as therapy in whatever form interests you. We can arrange many different excursions and shopping trips or you can just lie by the pool with a good book
Your program is dynamic and will change with you. At the end of each week we meet with you to plan your schedule for the following week.