We value your time
Your program is uniquely designed experience just for you. It will take into account your preferences, requirements and health and fitness levels and it will address your goals in the time you have available.
Every day is different at Istana Jiwa and a typical day will consist of 3-4 sessions. During the week you can expect to experience:
- Beautiful mornings that lend themselves to gentle practices such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, a swim or just a peaceful walk.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner are all freshly made by your personal chef.
- Several days a week you will see the psychotherapist. Psychotherapy can be intense, so you can follow each session with a relaxing therapy such as massage or reflexology.
- Supplementary treatments including acupuncture, shiatsu and physiotherapy
- Body and mind health pursuits such as personal training, yoga or tai chi.
- Complementary therapies such as art therapy, music, personal narrative, dance.
- We can clear a space in the day for you to attend to any communication and personal and business administration. However you will find the more you can disconnect and focus on your time here the deeper your experience will be.
- Relaxing body treatments including massage and reflexology are scheduled daily.
- Your evenings are free to enjoy a delicious meal, watch television, read or just relax and enjoy the peace of your surroundings.
On weekends we encourage you to explore the idea of recreation as therapy in whatever form interests you. We can arrange many different excursions and shopping trips or you can just lie by the pool with a good book
Your program is dynamic and will change with you. At the end of each week we meet with you to plan your schedule for the following week.
I travelled from Los Angeles to Istana Jiwa on the recommendation of a friend and in my mind, it was a leap into the unknown. I was completely unprepared for how cosmopolitan, competent, professional and caring the staff were. From the moment I was met at the airport to the moment I left I felt cared for and understood. This was an utterly life-changing experience, I never thought I would say I loved going to rehabilitation but I actually did.Maggie, LA
For my sins I have been to a few treatment centres around the world, nothing comes close to Istana Jiwa. I went deeper and achieved more in therapy than I have ever gone before, I made peace with meditation and yoga - both things I have resisted in the past and both I now practise in daily life. I feel transformed, thank you.Rob, London
I went to Istana Jiwa to reset my mind and change the way I was living. Stress had got the better of me, I was partying too hard and I was close to blowing up my career and losing my family. Amazingly I found some like minded souls in the Istana Jiwa team, people who had lived my life in the corporate arena, who understood me and helped me recalibrate my life. I now feel better than ever before, and I even gave up smoking there!Simon, HK
I started with Istana Jiwa in pretty ordinary shape; marriage had collapsed and I was self medicating with anything I could find to suppress the deep sense of despair and depression. The program transformed me – physically and emotionally. I spent 60 days in the program working on finding myself and I left feeling genuine hope and a real fortitude to tackle life again.L, Melbourne